Something wispered , I listened.

        I remember trying to kill it, or embrace it. But i didn't know what was i was trying to kill, i didn't know what i wanted to embrace . It was a superficial control I had, a flick of control, nothing , I was behind, I was tied by my Ego, couldn't make sense of it.
        But in there, in the dark, the only thing i could do, was to hear, and i heard it all, i heard everything as I was unable to have a voice of my own , I heard them talking....and knew it wasn't me.
        But how could I get out , how? Everything was like a second for me, where I am there is no time, no space, no egos , nothing. But i had the rare gift of life, but cuffed for so long it's not a living at all.
         So I started to come to strenght, to surface, to reflect the simplicity of voidness, and it seemed like something complicating simple for the other egos , for the other jailers .
       A threat, they will want too kill the Truth, for these egos, are pathetic,they are afraid of it ,it's too much for them and very scary because it will break that imaginary jail , and others will come front to be so divers in simplicity.
     Now I find myself not confused , not alone. I feel anxious , but not for the future , or the past like the Ego, my anxiousness is in the present. And this reflects serenity to the future ,past egos.



  Adept al adevarului absolut.

Postări populare de pe acest blog

erotics

absinthe.